Axl 2 Hours late....STILL???

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
He really needs to chill out...it's not gonna gain him any more popularity. Sure we can use the argument that it's all drawing attention to him, but IMO that's just human nature and curiosity...you know..hey look at that dude!

Isn't gonna make him the most popular musician in the world or sell more albums than say SLASH or what have you. The world is different now and moves much faster.

What he should do is get his bi polar issue in check..and get the guys back. The real guys, and do some rockin' and show up on time. If you got to be late?? 15 minutes would be a bit more reasonable. :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He really is trying to be a classic rock n roll heel lol

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I can't say I honestly blame him for this. Maybe I'm just playing devil's advocate but since this was shortly after his Rock at Rio performance (which was...well...we'll put it nicely and just leave it at "not great") and since Axl is such a perfectionist I'm sure he was pretty frustrated about that. Add to that the flack that he had probably been hearing from people non stop since, whatever sort of argument he was having with whoever else was in the car to rev him up, and then the VIP door not working being a cherry on top. Considering how this is Axl Rose and his flip outs have been much worse I don't think this was bad at all.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online