Alestorm (Official Thread)

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
Re: Alestorm

I have just acquired this band's entire discography, I can't believe I never gave them a second thought before, they're absolutely amazing, really funny and, as others have said, great for lifting your spirits :grinthumb The newest one is the only one I've listened to so far, but I can't wait to hear the others now :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Welcome aboard our Pirate Ship Pixel.:hab:

:grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

The most unlikely cover version ! :heheh: ....a cover of them 70s hit yokels THE WURZELS favorite hit "Iam a cider drinker" . Played this to a friend at work....cant stop singing it :):heheh: MAD !!!!

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

That is a great cover version LOU, I have seen a lot of people wearing their t-shirts at festivals this year :)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

The most unlikely cover version ! :heheh: ....a cover of them 70s hit yokels THE WURZELS favorite hit "Iam a cider drinker" . Played this to a friend at work....cant stop singing it :):heheh: MAD !!!!

Used to love this song in the 70's :heheh: Hehe great cover :grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

I wonder if ALESTORM have played any gigs with SWASHBUCKLE ?? ....:grinthumb:heheh:
They would make a great pairing.....Sounds a good idea.....A REAL PIRATE festival!!! Tankards of ale..etc,....Captain Sweaty would surely go:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online