Alestorm (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Alestorm

^^I remember reading about their earlier days, but when I played their albums for the first time I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little, in a good old fashioned fun way.

Great to have a Folk/Metal Pirate band in the library.

Running Wild is another one, I have a few of their records as well, they are credited with creating this branch of music, from what I've read anyway.

Some people dismiss them outright and that is a shame, they are a blast.:D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

I have two of Alestorms albums, they are a great swashbuckling ale soaked cruise on a pirate ship.

Two thumbs up.

I could easily picture Cap'n Sweaty as this character.

Pop on an Alestorm album, grab a flagon of ale, tickle your Captain Flint and you're away :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

"Aarghh,,,it be well known that the fearsome Cap'n Sweaty of infamous repute would never sail without full ale kegs...food that be another matter altogether..."

:lmao:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^"There be truth in those sage words me hearty, and as well as tasting like nectar of the gods, it's also good to have a few barrels tucked away in the hold, helps keep the ship sailing straight and level"...:pirate:

Okay I am done with my pirate jokes for now...but I am in the mood for a flagon and I think I'll play their albums later tonight.:grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Absolutely incredible band.

I believe this is from their EP. One of my favorite songs by them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online