Alestorm (Official Thread)

Harkat

Reaction score
Re: Alestorm

They are coming to Adelaide on the 11th of May!! :D
I really really want to go but I need to check finances first >.<

The first time I heard of these guys was on last.fm and I haven't heard anything from them 'cept the stuff on this forum.
Gotta go!!! :pullhair:

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

I've just listened to the songs in this thread and I've liked them all! Nothing beats the sound of pirate themed music and I've found this band has really lifted my spirits even further tonight! I have heard them briefly through Harkat. But out of all the songs Ive enjoyed Captain's Morgans Revenge and Keelhauled :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

They just released a new album a few weeks back Limpy...I've only played it once but it's good as well.

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

They just released a new album a few weeks back Limpy...I've only played it once but it's good as well.

Thankyou LG :grinthumb I'll have to check it out! Theirs been a few good bands I liked now and wanting to add to the collection!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I increased the cover size, I think it looks Great!!

They are a fun band Limpy, everyone needs a little Pirate music in the library, and welcome aboard the "Black Pearl"...:pirate:

:oyea:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Did you notice the cute little rodent surfing on the bottom left of the picture Tray? I thought of you and your little pals right away when I saw that.:grinthumb

Great cover art, I'll post them all later after Cap'n Sweaty returns from his latest voyage of plundering, wenching and drinking copious amounts of strong ale.:hab:

:heheh:

Harkat

Reaction score

AAH!

I seem to be missing Alestorm in my collection =\
Shame on me v.v

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members