5 bands that deserve to play the Superbowl instead of Madonna

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Which is what I was trying to get across! :grinthumb

Yep Soot.. I do believe we have had this discussion on this forum many a time..
It's a good argumernt for those who say anything about live performances and Lip Syncing..;)

LG will come in and say of course..
How many Madonna albums do I have = 0 :oyea:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yep Soot.. I do believe we have had this discussion on this forum many a time..
It's a good argumernt for those who say anything about live performances and Lip Syncing..;)

LG will come in and say of course..
How many Madonna albums do I have = 0 :oyea:

If I was drinking something right now it would've come out my nose! :oyea:

Sorry boss! :peek

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
:heheh: He should be shining because I think he wanted the Giants to win..

I'm a bit deflated due to the last quarter of the game and my team was dropping every chance they had to take the win..:pullhair:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Opinions are great! The act of pointing out an obvious trait like you (in the general sense of the word) are a "genius" for figuring out an element of something that is part of that genre/sport/act is what I was preferring to. I wouldn't say I'm pro-Madonna anymore than someone who's amused over an obsessive hate over any one artist. I still stand by the "If you hate something why give it that much more energy or attention". But like you said, opinions! :grinthumb

Not sure what you're trying to say here, but I do realize when people dance around the stage that sometimes they need to lip synch. However, they don't do that on broadway and this was like a broadway extravaganza. Personally for me, I would have liked it much better if Madonna just stood there and just sang her songs. And I don't have an obsessive hate over any one artist. Madonna, I just don't like very much and that holds true for most pop artists for me. This is a discussion board and things are discussed. It doesn't mean people are obsessing.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Not sure what you're trying to say here, but I do realize when people dance around the stage that sometimes they need to lip synch. However, they don't do that on broadway and this was like a broadway extravaganza. Personally for me, I would have liked it much better if Madonna just stood there and just sang her songs. And I don't have an obsessive hate over any one artist. Madonna, I just don't like very much and that holds true for most pop artists for me. This is a discussion board and things are discussed. It doesn't mean people are obsessing.

Repetition and obsession aren't too far apart but I never inferred it solely fell on your shoulders. I've chimed in when the Bieber and Lady Gaga obsession was current and the latest one when it's come to whole threads, individual post, etc. over the past couple months simply has been Madonna. It's an alternate opinion Slipn' and I gave which is simply a different take on the subject. Honestly I think this has been my first Madonna defense but I could be wrong. There's a fair amount of material involving that to sift through. Simply as before, opinions! The first post I actually read concerning this topic was from The Sound and that's the one I responded to so I'm not sure why you are taking my difference of opinion personally. I figured that was the point of a discussion forum is to civilly discuss these differences of opinion. :grinthumb

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Trust me, not taking it personally. ;) However I did believe you were referring to my post since TheSound was "pro-Madonna". In actuality, this halftime show means nothing to me. All I care about is that my GIANTS WON!!!

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
Can't really give much input on this one being that I had my T.V. muted during the halftime show. I decided to spin side one of Against the Wind, but I will say Madonna's dancing was interesting.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hightower

Members online

No members online now.