5 bands that deserve to play the Superbowl instead of Madonna

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I have no idea wth this is supposed to mean

Yeah, that's a bummer, I know how annoying that can be. Though to be fair I also just won LG's 'post of the day' award, I can be infuriatingly inconsistent. Anyway I'd explain, but I really need to eat breakfast, so don't worry about it.

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have no idea wth this is supposed to mean

It's self explanatory, especially when you see TS's name attached to the post.:D

I actually have no animosity for Kelly Clarkson, and think she'll do a fine job on the anthem, beard, pot belly and all.::heheh:

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
Out of that 5 I like Bob Seger and I think he could pull off a helluva 1/2 time show!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I like Old Bob Seger Garrett, when he put out some great rock and roll, but not the later mellowed out version. I know he had voice issues for a while, and as a result he slowed down for years.

Maybe someone who has seen him live recently can shed some light on his ability to perform his hard rock classic at full speed...:hm:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
It's self explanatory, especially when you see TS's name attached to the post.:D

I actually have no animosity for Kelly Clarkson, and think she'll do a fine job on the anthem, beard, pot belly and all.::heheh:

clarkson1.jpg

Still not seeing it. :bonk:

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Any band instead of that flesh corpse would be preferable to me. I didn't even know Madonna was still making music...

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
It was all theatrics as usual. And it seemed to me she was lip synching. She looks great though, well except that her face was over done with cosmetic surgery.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I quite enjoyed Madonna's set, and that's coming from a non-fan.

But the fun part for me was mostly seeing which songs she would play. I have a deep, unabiding and unconventional love for setlists and.... setlist lore? Not sure that's what you would call it.

Plus Nicki Minaj nailed it, as always. Cee Lo wasn't bad either.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.