Yes (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Just picked up the latest Yes album and it is a great album, vocals are great and seeing them live with this vocalist just makes sense, he is so close to Anderson. A lot of people have knocked the album, saying it's not really Yes, I disagree, there may be a lack of 25 minute songs but the band have moved on.

I hope they are around for some time and continue to release great albums, here is a great track off the new album.

Yes - Subway Walls

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Not a bad song. Chris Squire's distinctive bass lines still coming through. I look forward to getting a copy eventually. New singer does sound like Jon Anderson as well. :grinthumb
Thanks Sweaty :)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
tales from yes

which off the four tracks off Tales From Topographic Oceans is IYHO the best piece of music...

JimJam

Reaction score
which off the four tracks off Tales From Topographic Oceans is IYHO the best piece of music...

I guess I narrowly choose "The Revealing Science of God" over "Ritual." "Revealing..." is very much "classic" Yes to my ears. The other two pieces serve are cures for insomnia.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I guess I narrowly choose "The Revealing Science of God" over "Ritual." "Revealing..." is very much "classic" Yes to my ears. The other two pieces serve are cures for insomnia.

yes I`d go along with that. its IMHO great slice of PROGRESSIVE ROCK.
first time I heard it was like falling in love with and EX :grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
must`ve the classic TFTO playing today has I haven't heard it in 6mths :wtf: yeah right. its flip a coin cd or vinyl:woot:

JimJam

Reaction score
I know someone who saw Yes yesterday in Texas but now that Squire has died i don't think any of the 1970s members are even in the band. Maybe quotes should be placed around the band name. Or, instead of Yes, call them Maybe.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online