Worst song(s) by some of your favorite artists

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Worst songs by Metallica for mine.
The Unnamed Feeling and Purify. Sure most songs on St Anger a lot hate but for me those 2 songs are absolute putrid piles of shit. No structure, nothing really musically enjoyable for me to hear about these tracks.

Ac/dcs Danger song, definitely not the best, in fact one of the worst songs the band has ever done, most hate Fly on the Wall for the ridiculously heavy sound and what not but that one just lacks any real musical enjoyment, was a huge letdown.

Motley Crues New Tattoo album. I just cant get any enjoyment out of this record, music quality sounds well below average to me.

Ac/dc Spellbound, very poor end to the For Those About to Rock album, dunno what it is but that song never appealed to me, was one of the weakest songs they have done.

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score
Queen will forever be my favourite band, but I hate this horrendous "song" with a passion.

And this warrants mention too. Awful, awful song.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'm going to bump this thread with my own contribution, because this is a fun topic.

So far I've seen no mention of the travesty that is "Hats Off to (Roy) Harper"...

OK, really. The first time I heard this song, I had to check the turntable to make sure nothing was wrong with the LP. It sounds like they're on different floors of a building, doing individual soundchecks. Through tin cans. With help from three-year-olds. And with instruments they bought from Wal-Mart. THAT'S how they decided to end the great Led Zeppelin III?!? Seriously?!?

...but maybe I just don't "get it." Ah, well.

:heheh:

I was actually going to say this one. It's awful. I'm embarrassed to even listen to it!

And to the person that mentioned The Crunge and D'yer Mak'er: I agree on the former but the latter is an awesome song! Very catchy and I love the reggae infusion, though the lyrics leave a lot to be desired. Overall, I love the song though!

CREAM'd

Reaction score
The entire '74 Jailbreak album by ACDC,It's shockingly bad.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
This looks like a fun thread!

I'm a big Springsteen fan, but there's a song called Surprise Surprise on the Working on a Dream album which is so bad I literally can't listen to it, it could easily have been written by a musically illiterate 4th grader for a music exam - how can this be the same poet who gave us Jungleland and Blinded by the Light and Ghost of Tom Joad, though to be honest that entire WOAD album was just hideous and total pants except for 2 tracks - My Lucky Day and The Last Carnival.

Tommy Walker

Reaction score
Bowie and Jagger's cover of Dancing in the Street. How could two guys who are individually so brilliant be so collectively terrible? At least the video is worth watching for comedic purposes.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online