worst lead singer of a 70's rock band

Beady Eye

Reaction score
Oh, c'mon, Yoko Ono never was a singer - she's just a talentless witch. Never realized, what John have found in her... :yuk:

Little known fact: Yoko Ono was the only Asian person on the planet back then and John Lennon was into Asian chicks. That's at least my only explanation.

Btw.: I read your remarks about David Lee Roth. This will not go unpunished, my Russian friend.

Last edited:

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Btw.: I read your remarks about David Lee Roth. This will not go unpunished, my Russian friend.
Whatever you say, I wouldn't change my mind, Beady Eye, 'cause for my ears his voice is just horrible (btw, I have an absolutely hearing). :****:

P.S. And please, only not a tyrant's photo. That person did (and still continue) too much evil for my country. My gorge rises of this muzzle. 2_sm25.gif

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Oh, c'mon, Yoko Ono never was a singer - she's just a talentless witch. Never realized, what John have found in her... :yuk:
Zappa and the Mothers of Invention played on the Live in New York album. They did not want to be credited.

YOPOB-TMTTLOH-450.jpg

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Whatever you say, I wouldn't change my mind, Beady Eye, 'cause for my ears his voice is just horrible (btw, I have an absolutely hearing). :****:

P.S. And please, only not a tyrant's photo. That person did (and still continue) too much evil for my country. My gorge rises of this muzzle. 2_sm25.gif

Yoko was the ultimate in political dissent with Vietnam in the background.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Why does David Lee Roth catch so much flak here?
As much as I appreciate Bruce Springsteen, he is a much worse singer than DLR. Springsteen is basically screaming half of the time with no control whatsoever over his voice.

200.gif

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online