worst lead singer of a 70's rock band

cnbpjb

Reaction score
Although I love the version of the tune, and although I know he is world famous, I would probably say, Chris Thompson from Manfred Mann's Earth Band when he sang on "Blinded By The Light". Mainly because we have no idea what was really sung from The Boss' tune. (Also many critics from the time panned Thompson's singing on the tune as being very unemotional, and maybe it was).

cnbpjb

Reaction score
Yep, I read that while I was going to University of South Florida in Tampa, the library that is (yes, while I was getting a Bachelor's in History during the mid-1980's) in an old Rolling Stones and Billboard Magazine review of the Manfred Mann's Earth Band album, "The Roaring Silence" (the original LP for "Blinded By The Light").

R

Rocker

I think the worst lead sinnger woul dhave to be..........i like them all but dont preticulary like bruce springsteen his voice is so dull i like his music but the voice is dull :(

kvcoty

Reaction score
Peter Frampton very overrated. I remember buying frampton comes alive because everyone had it and saying what the *&#@. What is so great about this?

kvcoty

Reaction score
I also felt Gene Simmons wasn't much either not much of a Kiss fan all around. so much good 70's music to choose from why would you listen to KISS.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.