worst lead singer of a 70's rock band

Reaction score
I have to go with Mick Jagger. Jim Dandy was also pretty bad. The guy from Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show was lame too.

haha, mick jagger i like the sound , but it does get dull at times, but i dont care cus the stones are amazing, but man everyones hatin on jim dandy man... haha i love his voice cus its soo difffernet, i know it was sixties, but i can stand janis joplin but i guess I should pick someone from the 70s, hmmm..... singer from BTO i forget his name, some of there songs are good but others suck miserably on the vocals, sledgehammer comes to mind for sucking haha

Last edited:

Whimsical Wholigan

Reaction score
Just focusing on worst singers in general, Bob Dylan ranks pretty high up there on my list.The drinking, the pills and filterless cigarettes definately took a toll on his legendary pipes, leaving them shot by the end of the 70's.
But then again, he was only one person and not a "band"...

billtjr51

Reaction score
Dylan had a band. I saw him twice and he was great both times. The first time he had the "Rolling Thunder Revue" in 1976 doing the "Concert for Hurricane Carter". I saw them at the Houston Astrodome. Then I saw him in Greensboro NC in 78 and he had his own band.

Whimsical Wholigan

Reaction score
Dylan had a band. I saw him twice and he was great both times. The first time he had the "Rolling Thunder Revue" in 1976 doing the "Concert for Hurricane Carter". I saw them at the Houston Astrodome. Then I saw him in Greensboro NC in 78 and he had his own band.

Hm, apologies, I always assumed he was a solo artist. At least, that's how it's made to seem today.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sundaytakako

Members online

No members online now.