worst lead singer of a 70's rock band

billtjr51

Reaction score
I was going to say Mick Jagger, but my memory was jogged when I read the post with Hendrix and mainly Jim Dandy of Black Oak Arkansas. He, Jim Dandy, was awful!!!!!

KISSFREAK

Reaction score
I also felt Gene Simmons wasn't much either not much of a Kiss fan all around. so much good 70's music to choose from why would you listen to KISS.

Ummmm.........Gene is not the lead singer but Paul Stanley is and. . . . . . .

KISS=GOD

Reverend Rock

cool music and hot coffee
Reaction score
Don't worry I vote for him too. I do not like Ozzy so much but still he is better then Keith Relf :wtf:

Aw, come on now...Keith Relf invented the alternative rock vocal sound. Just compare his vocals to those of Michael Stipe and you'll see what I mean...

...But on the other hand, the "alternative rock vocal sound" isn't exactly all that impressive, is it? OK, I concede your point...

B

burningzeppelin

Brain Johnston came along in 1980, but damn his voice was horrible. Don't even get me started on Back In Black (the song) every three million times I hear that on the radio his voice wants to make me puke. As far as the 70's go, i'll go with Mick Jagger or Ray Davies from the Kinks, both had really flat boring voices.

atom heart mother

Reaction score
lol. out on a limb here and maybe get lynched! robert plant!

his voice blew in 1971 and he done nothing else apart from shake his hips lol..

course he made 60 million on that so good on him! lol and i am a zep fan, i have maybe 200 concerts and versions of concerts/ 60 hours on film,... but his voice after 71.. just did nothing, apart from thestart of the tour...

oooooh! i see the rope gettin ready lol

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online