retired
Reaction score
I think I'll go for my earplugs.

ozzy-osbourne-with-priest-collar.jpg

:eek:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Catnip (Nepeta cataria) is a perennial herb of the mint family. Although originally native to Europe, it has been successfully imported to many countries of the world where it is often considered to be a weed! The plant can grow as high as 3 feet, has lots of branches and can be recognised by its clusters of small white purple-spotted flowers at the ends of its stems. Catnip is so called because (Hep)cats find it irrestible.

How does catnip work?

Catnip contains various aromatic oils including one called nepetalactone, a mild hallucinogen, which is the main cause of the clinical signs. This hallucinogen often causes illusions that good=bad and bad=good. Hence anybody under the influence of catnip uttering negative thoughts about a certain subject actually means the total opposite of what they are suggesting, and vice versa. It can be worrysome but they do not need to be carted off to the funny farm, the nonsense they speak will wear off in a few hours...
:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm going to have to write that down for future reference Tracey, the best post of the day...:lmao:

Also helps to explain my friend Hep's flights of fancy or delusions.:grinthumb

Reaction score
Catnip (Nepeta cataria) is a perennial herb of the mint family. Although originally native to Europe, it has been successfully imported to many countries of the world where it is often considered to be a weed! The plant can grow as high as 3 feet, has lots of branches and can be recognised by its clusters of small white purple-spotted flowers at the ends of its stems. Catnip is so called because (Hep)cats find it irrestible.

How does catnip work?

Catnip contains various aromatic oils including one called nepetalactone, a mild hallucinogen, which is the main cause of the clinical signs. This hallucinogen often causes illusions that good=bad and bad=good. Hence anybody under the influence of catnip uttering negative thoughts about a certain subject actually means the total opposite of what they are suggesting, and vice versa. It can be worrysome but they do not need to be carted off to the funny farm, the nonsense they speak will wear off in a few hours...
:heheh:
:lmao::oyea::spit::heheh::tf:

do we have anymore laughing smilies?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Worst singers of the 70s? Too many to list.

Quickly off the top of my head:

Neil Young, first and foremost. Terrible voice
Geddy Lee, talented bassist, horrible singer
Yoko Ono
Tiny Tim

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Ive already had a dig at NIEL YOUNGs vocals but LYNCH is bang on..:cheers:....yOKO is a o NO!!! :lmao:
anyone in any doubt...listen to this pearler!!!! [apt title why?? why indeedy:)] I rest my case...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hmmm....Tomcat I disagree, Roger and David's vocals are Perfect for the type of soundscapes Pink Floyd creates. You either like them or not, and I like them a lot.:D

Lynch,,,disagree vehemently with Geddy Lee on your list, his early works admittedly are not polished, but later on he finds his range, Moving Pictures was when he was at his very best.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.