worst lead singer of a 70's rock band

Reaction score
Hey, that' cool. I'll tell you what... you don't have to like David Lee Roth and Steven Pearcy and we'll call it even, ok? :heheh:

I think that will be perfectly even :lmao:
especially Roth...:cheers:

Ringo

Like A Rolling Stone
Reaction score
I don't think Bruce Springsteen is all that great as a singer. :(

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think Bruce Springsteen is all that great as a singer. :(

Springsteen ruled back in his day! Even now he puts on a great show for his age, but I will agree with you that he isn't anything special these days except maybe an old guy who can still rock with the best of them :heheh:

F

FoxyPage

i would have to say brian johnson from ac/dc
espically when recording

WOW. I don't even know what to say.....you must think Bon Scott sucks as well since they both sound pretty darn close to the same.

I really don't see how either of them are terrible singers at all.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I really liked Bon Scott, and Brian did a good job of replacing him, but I will always feel ACDC lost something when Bon died. I do like "Back in Black", and "For Those About to Rock", from the later catalog but that is where I stop.

The Roach

The Beatdown
Reaction score
Peter Frampton very overrated. I remember buying frampton comes alive because everyone had it and saying what the *&#@. What is so great about this?

Ditto, what a complete waste of vinyl.:nw: The worst record ever made. If that was guitar playing then I am a redazz baboon

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^While I agree Frampton is not the best singer in the world, there are many who are worse. As for his guitar playing, listen to some of his work with Humble Pie, there is no denying his talent.

I bought a copy of Frampton Comes Alive when it came out, and it grew on me steadily over the months afterward, but I was very surprised that it was so successful, becoming one of if not the the best selling live albums in history.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.