Who's Halftime show-wowOW!

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
They were allright. I guess I really don't like the halftime show format very much. It doesn't matter much what act they put out there, I really don't care for medleys that are usually put on.

The Who sounded ok, it was a little rough in spots, but the music defintiely misses the punch from Entwistle's bass.

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed the halftime shows in recent years - only the best and brightest has got what it takes to pull it off.

Who's set was great but there was a terrible, terrible cut/delay/sync-problem over here courtesy of the broadcasting company... :banghead:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
These guys are getting up there. I really enjoyed it....I mean it's THE WHO at the Superbowl! :heheh:

:oy:

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Meh. I hate those medleys the half time acts always do. And they couldn't pick one little suprise? A few bars of Pictures of Lily maybe? I'm not a big fan of sports/rock and roll "synergy" anyway. I'd prefer a good drum and bugle corp at halftime.:heheh:

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
The Who Superbowl Performance

I personally thought the performance was garbage. It was so bad. Daltrey was so off. He looked, moved, and sounded like a 64 year old. He even said himself he was dissapointed in his performance. Townshend was the only member that looked like he had a pulse. I saw the Who 4 years ago and they were much better. I was shocked how bad they were. This is what CBS gets for continually putting out safe superbowl half time performances.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32