What do your children like?

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
My kids are 3 1/2 year old twins(boy and girl). I sing Buddy Holly songs to them. They are probably some of the only kids of their generation that knows who Buddy Holly is. I also sing them Police songs.

CallMeMustang

Reaction score
I am the child haha. Im nineteen and don't have any of my own. My mom got me into classic rock especially hair metal. I was sixteen and bored of all the music I had so I went digging in the bottom of there closet for new music. I pulled out a GNR greatest hits and popped it in and instantly was THRILLED by Welcome to the Jungle and Sweet Child O' Mine. I told my mom how much i loved them and she gave me a dvd of all of Cinderellas greatest hits videos. Then i got into Bon Jovi, warrant, and it just continued rolling. I changed my clothes, teased my hair, catted my eyes and i've never been the same since...Now the only rock I really listen to is classic. Theres very few songs or bands i listen to from today.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I pulled out a GNR greatest hits and popped it in and instantly was THRILLED by Welcome to the Jungle and Sweet Child O' Mine. I told my mom how much i loved them and she gave me a dvd of all of Cinderellas greatest hits videos. Then i got into Bon Jovi, warrant, and it just continued rolling. I changed my clothes, teased my hair, catted my eyes and i've never been the same since...Now the only rock I really listen to is classic. Theres very few songs or bands i listen to from today.

Right on! :grinthumb That sounds like a GREAT introduction to 80's rock!

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
My kids grew up with classic rock so they do like some of that. My daughter (17) is into alternative and contemporary rock and my son (11) is more into pop/rock.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Two current Faves:

The Clapping Song: Shirley Ellis

Mexican Radio: Wall Of Voodoo

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member