Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
x 1000-pure gold and then after seasons :wank::pullhair::wtf:

Diabolus in Musica was a pathetic attempt at nu metal and I love my share of nu metal bands. 90s Slayer apart from the punk cover album just blows. :heheh:

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
Diabolus in Musica was a pathetic attempt at nu metal and I love my share of nu metal bands. 90s Slayer apart from the punk cover album just blows. :heheh:
Ive heard undisputed attitude a few times

They do a dr know cover-heres the original that i think is much better :grinthumb

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
This is one of the best covers ever from the mighty slayer...AMAZING SOLO & GR8 VOCALS:omg::wtf::pullhair::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
deathhuman.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

ACT here is on a total fire ban due to the heat and wind. I assume its really hot as well for my fellow Aussie members so I hope everyone keeps safe and if need be do any evacuation procedure. This is another reason why I hate Summer.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I've seen some of the firestorms on the news here Riff, even Tasmania is having massive fires. Forest fires are a fact of life for us, so I know how dangerous they are.

Hope all our Aussie friends get through this ordeal, and as Riff said be prepared to evacuate if necessary to safer areas.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

ACT here should be more prepared and learn from the 2003 destructive bushfire that hit the area. It was actually around this time 10 years ago that happened.

Shaz

Reaction score

It's a stinker of a day here too Riff Raff - I just was outside to take a horse to the clinic and it was extremely hot with a very strong hot wind :(

Sunny and I were thinking of going to Tassie for a long weekend soon but we will give it a miss for a while. It has been awful down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online