Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Re: Post a Picture of Anything Vol.2

^^^ I was thinking of that photo as I read an article on Yahoo earlier. These animals are so cute that people forget how deadly they can be! For the first time in Denali National Park's history (couple of hours from where I live), a grizzly bear was responsible for a human death yesterday. Guy was too preoccupied taking pictures that he either didn't realize he was only 50 yards away from the bear, or he just risked it for a good photo. Some hikers found his abandoned backpack and the park officials ended up finding what was left of him... the bear was sitting on top of his remains. They killed the bear, which I don't think was fair since the guy was encroaching on its territory in the wild.

So anywho... Yeah those lions are adorable until they're tearing you apart limb by limb! :uh:

It is not something I would ever forget (distance and respect would be foremost in my mind :)), but yes a lot of people naively do get too confident around dangerous animals at times, many of who'm either live to regret it or aren't around anymore to regret it, like Timothy Treadwell and his girlfriend (as documented in the 2005 film Grizzly Man).

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
Re: Post a Picture of Anything Vol.2

....... the bear was sitting on top of his remains. They killed the bear, which I don't think was fair since the guy was encroaching on its territory in the wild.......

I agree, but I think I read somewhere that once an animal, bear, tiger, whatever, has fed on a human, it gets the taste for it and may seek out another.
It seems we are bloody delicious, and very 'moreish'. [according to Armin Meiwes].

1203275763321.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pink Floyd A Saucerful of Secrets
A%2BSaucerful%2BOf%2BSecrets.jpg

the_spore

God Emperor
Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2