Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
60671.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

If she's someone you know well enough as a friend then I'd say no problem, but if she's just a work acquaintance I wouldn't chance it because if the boyfriend finds out there could be an altercation. :)

overkill86

Reaction score

I haven't even known her for 4 months yet. I'm only part time so technically it's like 2 months. I FB stalked her a little and I see her profile pic is still up with her boyfriend. Yikes...:uh:

We are starting to become friends. I think that's where this is going. Who knows? Women are so confusing. They send mixed signals all the time.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Psssht! I disagree. I think men are WAY more confusing. Ladies lay it all out there and that's why you guys run away. :heheh: ;)

overkill86

Reaction score

^
I know...

Psssht! I disagree. I think men are WAY more confusing. Ladies lay it all out there and that's why you guys run away. :heheh: ;)

She has a boyfriend and wants to hang out with me alone! WTF do you call that? :tongue:

She said she's "free" both nights. She wouldn't want to spend her time with her boyfriend or other friends instead of a co-worker she barely knows? Seems fishy to me. Riddle me this then. From a girls point of view...If you had a boyfriend (don't know if you do or not), would you give your phone number out to a male co-worker and want to hang out alone? Tell me that.

It would help a lot if this girl wasn't so cute, lol. She's gorgeous.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

IMO, if the girl is implying more than just friends and she has a boyfriend, even if her boyfriends the biggest ******** ever, I'd never get involved with a girl who'd go out with the intention of growing into something more while they had a boyfriend of any type. Once a cheater always a cheater and it just implies that she can't be single because if she was interested in you it means that she's not interested in her own relationship which implies she can't end one without falling into another. Unless she just wants to be friends and nothing more she sounds needy and unfaithful. Just my opinion! :)

Have to agree with this, no matter how the circumstances, avoid hooking up with someone who has a boyfriend even if they seem like a *****. Doing that can have disastrous ramifications. Seems like its a better option to be friends with them and not pursue anything, well as I said not as long as they still have a boyfriend anyway. Another thing is, if it seems she is willing to do that despite being spoken for, I would be concerned with the fact she could do the same thing to you. Not saying that to be a ***** or anything, quite the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online