Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
1288696722_elmore-james-lets-cut-it-the-very-best-of-1992.jpg

overkill86

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Don't know if this is the right thread but whatever...

I need some input. My coworker gave me her phone number today (out of nowhere) and wants to hang out this weekend. She said she's free both nights and told me to text her when I decide what night is better. It looks like it will be only us two. However, she has a boyfriend...so what does this mean? Innocent hangout? Something more? I'm confused.

I like her but I don't want to get the wrong idea.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Don't know if this is the right thread but whatever...

I need some input. My coworker gave me her phone number today (out of nowhere) and wants to hang out this weekend. She said she's free both nights and told me to text her when I decide what night is better. It looks like it will be only us two. However, she has a boyfriend...so what does this mean? Innocent hangout? Something more? I'm confused.

I like her but I don't want to get the wrong idea.

IMO, if the girl is implying more than just friends and she has a boyfriend, even if her boyfriends the biggest ******** ever, I'd never get involved with a girl who'd go out with the intention of growing into something more while they had a boyfriend of any type. Once a cheater always a cheater and it just implies that she can't be single because if she was interested in you it means that she's not interested in her own relationship which implies she can't end one without falling into another. Unless she just wants to be friends and nothing more she sounds needy and unfaithful. Just my opinion! :)

overkill86

Reaction score

It's tough cause she's a co-worker too. Why does she have to have a boyfriend though? lol. It's nothing but trouble. Yeah, if she was interested in me like that then how could I trust her? The fact that we are going to be hanging out alone is raising some questions here.

I'm hoping it's just as friends because I wouldn't want to ruin a relationship like that. I'm still going to hang out with her, but I'm a little nervous. It's gonna feel like a date no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online