Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
3076448.jpg

Watain ~ Lawless Dafkness

Vader

Reaction score
5977381.png

ABBATH ~ Abbath

These guys would be filling footballs stadiums with fans if it weren't for the wests hatred of panda bears. Damn speciests ! !1!! !1

Cinder

Reaction score
Listening to Bowie and have been doing most of the week. I forgot what great song he did. Blue Jean, Let's dance and China girl took me back to a big life change of mine. Watched David Bowie: Five Years tonight, and on it was Breaking Glass - I had forgotten all about that song and again it took me back

He was an Idol I loved and then forgot and his death has reawakened everything I loved about David Bowie - R.I.P

Vader

Reaction score
Listening to Bowie and have been doing most of the week. I forgot what great song he did. Blue Jean, Let's dance and China girl took me back to a big life change of mine. Watched David Bowie: Five Years tonight, and on it was Breaking Glass - I had forgotten all about that song and again it took me back

He was an Idol I loved and then forgot and his death has reawakened everything I loved about David Bowie - R.I.P

Been playing all my Bowie all week long, myself. Great rock artist in the truest sense. Gonna buy his newest , Black Star, on vinyl when they restock it. If you haven't heard it yet I highly recommend that you check it out, Cinder.

5513510.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirvu Alex

Staff online

Members online