Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Ok, these aren't good. I took them with my phone. (They're hanging on the fridge)

I know you folks probably get tired of my going on about my family. Can't help it, I'm proud of them.

Anyway...

The Missus and the twins on the first day of kindergarten, in front of the tree we planted earlier that summer.

11194775044_646beb43d5.jpg

And the last day of school, 13 years later. That tree is maybe 15 ft. taller than the house. The only person that didn't grown is the Missus. In fact, she may have shrunk a little.

11194753165_df16f614d2.jpg

This one is way better, because I'm not the one taking it. My daughter & me. Two generations of catchers.

11194900033_fe9b2f310b.jpg

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Vehicle-- Your family is delightful. I have to say, your daughter is gorgeous.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I thought In Through the Out Door wasn't a bad album actually, especially considering (so we are told) Bonham was fighting alcoholism, and Page was badly strung out on heroin at this time. But this isn't one of the better tracks, I don't get the whole latin/calypso thing going on here, must have badly alienated die hard Zep fans at the time....4/10

Next, rate this by Beck - he's somebody who I don't ever see mentioned on here, but he's one of the most original talents in music IMO, so rate this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.