Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

So on my way home this beautiful husky runs in front of my car and I almost hit the poor thing, so after pleading for it for awhile to get close enough for me to read its tag I give up and get in the car and it follows me home. 20 minutes and 3 hot dogs later I finally get it to come into the mud room so I can read the tag (all the while my dog is going nutso) and I call the number on the tag and the guy's all "But I'm sleeping right now. Just throw her back outside and I'll look for her in the morning." Umm, no dude. Your dog almost got run over several times just from what I saw and it's cold out there! So then he sends his teenage daughter out in the cold and dark to walk all the way to our place to get the dog. I met her by the gates and gave her a ride home. I swear some people don't deserve pets and children. :mad

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

So on my way home this beautiful husky runs in front of my car and I almost hit the poor thing, so after pleading for it for awhile to get close enough for me to read its tag I give up and get in the car and it follows me home. 20 minutes and 3 hot dogs later I finally get it to come into the mud room so I can read the tag (all the while my dog is going nutso) and I call the number on the tag and the guy's all "But I'm sleeping right now. Just throw her back outside and I'll look for her in the morning." Umm, no dude. Your dog almost got run over several times just from what I saw and it's cold out there! So then he sends his teenage daughter out in the cold and dark to walk all the way to our place to get the dog. I met her by the gates and gave her a ride home. I swear some people don't deserve pets and children. :mad

Wow! :omg: That's weird how the dog followed you home. Why do people create or get things they don't want to be responsible for? :rolleyes:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

^^^ I don't know! And what's weird is it's happened before and with cats too. The poor dog was cold and ran into my house. :(

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

I just know I couldn't sleep knowing my precious baby was out in the cold dodging vehicles. :(

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I just know I couldn't sleep knowing my precious baby was out in the cold dodging vehicles. :(

Knowing that's how my favorite pet ever died it's ****** me off on a couple levels that the owner didn't even care and that the dog was roaming free like that. In my case, it was an outdoor cat and it was a hit and run. Honestly where they found my cat it looked like someone actually went out of there way to hit it. The guys lucky his dog is fine. The way the roads were on my way to the folks tonight I'm lucky nothing came in front of me. It was very slippery and I had to be very cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.