Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

^^^^ My Mum and twin sister tan easily. Dad has really Irish colouring - black hair, white skin and bright blue eyes. I have inherited his eye and skin colour but unfortunately not his gorgeous black hair :wa Oh well, it's the luck of the draw isn't it but I tell you what, it's not easy having pale skin in Australia where it is mainly hot and sunny.

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

^^^ I have a friend who is vietnamese and he is full on tan. But when he left Adelaide a couple of years ago and moved to Perth he became even tanner! And a lot more brown . He always loves likes to tease me about my fair skin!

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

^^^^ I also have a Vietnamese friend and she turns very dark brown in the summer. We look like chalk and cheese when we are together :heheh: The mean girls in high school used to call us "Spaghetti and Meatball" because Min was little and dark and I was tall, skinny and white :heheh:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

^^^^ My Mum and twin sister tan easily. Dad has really Irish colouring - black hair, white skin and bright blue eyes. I have inherited his eye and skin colour but unfortunately not his gorgeous black hair :wa Oh well, it's the luck of the draw isn't it but I tell you what, it's not easy having pale skin in Australia where it is mainly hot and sunny.

I LOVE the Irish black hair/blue eyes! Had an ex like that..typical Irish name and all. Oh well, guess he's an ex for a reason.:heheh:

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

I LOVE the Irish black hair/blue eyes! Had an ex like that..typical Irish name and all. Oh well, guess he's an ex for a reason.:heheh:

A man with black hair and deep blue eyes, I reckon is one sexy man :tongue:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

Thanks guys. :grinthumb

I don't like being in front of the camera anymore so this was the only recent pic I have. Me at the Ren. Faire this summer.
crop_me.jpg

You are beautiful Ember! I've always wanted to go to a renaissance fair. :)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

I didn't see any Zeppelin in there Nolo. Thought you were my homeboy. :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

^^^^^ Relax!!!! What's that :D I've spent this morning doing all the household chores including cleaning the windows, done the grocery shopping and now I have a couple of hours to myself, I am sitting out in the backyard with the laptop and catching up with what's been posted here as I haven't had the chance to be on her all week.

That is me later on today. I'm working OT this week so today is my only day off so I have to get the apartment all cleaned up and do some shopping and get the Jeepy lookin' perty and see my mom.

But then I have to work at the butt crack of dawn Sunday, Monday, Tuesday so no late nights for me. :wa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimManess3

Staff online

Members online