Review Van Halen 1998

album review

E-Z

Reaction score
I bought a double-cd of a 1998 radio broadcast of the band playing Pittsburgh USA with Gary Cherron ex Extreme on vocals promoting the Van Halen III album although I haven't played it yet. Van Halen III isn't regarded to highly by Van Halen fans but I thought it was ok. Also I have a Van Halen radio broadcast from Maryland USA 1982 and also from Japan in 1979 as well.

Disc one-
Unchained: Without You: The One I Want: Mean Street: Fire In The Hole: Why Can't This Be Love: Romeo Delight: Dance The Night Away: Feel Your Love Tonight: Humans Being: Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Disc two-
Year And A Day: Guitar Solo: Year And A Day (Reprise): Right Now: Ain't Talking About Love: Josephina: Panama: Jump: Eddie Van Halen Interview from 1998 7.32

Last edited:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I think Van Halen III is a pretty fair album.
Mean Street starts it off and I really listen to Alex's drumming. With Eddie just shredding and Alex pounding out a jamming beat, it's awesome. It fades off at the end, still cranking..
The rest of the songs are not bad at all. I woundn't Count this album out as not one of their best.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online