Uriah Heep/Nazareth/Elf/Budgie/Atomic Rooster

Uriah Heep or Nazareth or Elf or Budgie or Atomic Rooster?

• Uriah Heep

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Nazareth

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Elf

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Budgie

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Atomic Rooster

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Uriah Heep for me...great list of bands but my ELF collection is shockingly neglected...I don't think I have any CD's and only owned one vinyl album.:peek

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I know :blush:...but then again neither is ELF's performance in your poll so far.:D

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I hope Ronnie won't send dragons on us by that. :peek

But anyway I vote for Elf as this is the only band, that did not make even one bad album (from 4, including Live and Studio).

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Nazareth is the choice here although I don't think they can be classified as "forgotten." Not with Love Hurts and Hair Of The Dog in heavy rotation on Classic Rock stations. Same with Uriah Heep, Stealin', Easy Livin' and The Wizard all get played regularly on the CR stations I come across.

The other 3 I have never heard played on the radio. Ever. Not even in the 70s, so I gues my choice should've been one of those.:)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am going to vote Budgie. Great band, IMO. I never knew of them until I joined a forum....so that says something for how a band is forgotten and kept alive!

Next in line would be Elf :)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Besides, someone has to get in that first Nazareth vote before Slip'n slips in and grabs it! :D

WELL!!!:peek Just glad to see that Nazareth isn't forgotten.. Off the list I only know 3.. So I think Nazareth is still popular in Canada and Europe.. But rather crappy they won't come to America to do shows..
I'll go with Magics choice.. Budgie...:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online