Uriah Heep and Ozzy Osbourne drummer Lee Kerslake dead at 73

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Not wanting to besmirch the late great man..but what occured to Lee and how Sharon Osbourne treated him..was appalling.. however if you do a speedy google DNA search and discover what scuzzo was her Dad...( the apple don't fall far from the tree).. bent as a 9 buck note.
Isolated Lee's drumwork .
After much suffering..rest easy big bear.♡

E-Z

Reaction score
Not wanting to besmirch the late great man..but what occured to Lee and how Sharon Osbourne treated him..was appalling.. however if you do a speedy google DNA search and discover what scuzzo was her Dad...( the apple don't fall far from the tree).. bent as a 9 buck note.
Isolated Lee's drumwork .
After much suffering..rest easy big bear.♡
Yeah I wasn't going to mention it but seeing you have referred to it Nai I remember Ozzy's 'revenge' about 20 years ago after I believe mainly Bob Daisley made some adverse comments about The Osbourne's tv show and Ozzy had Bob's and Lee's contributions to the first two Ozzy Osbourne's Blizzard of Oz albums re-recorded and substituted by another bass player and drummer which appear on the re-mastered versions of the first two Blizzard of Oz albums. It is possible not many rock/metal dudes realise that?.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online