Tunes that you have sung while Drunk

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
Here's the thing,Ever get to feeling good and or feeling a little to good with ceriain libations(alcohol mainly)& ya start singing? What tunes are ya "Famous"or "Infamous" for?:cheers:
When my older brother got married to his first wife back in the late 70's I got ahold of a bottle of Spinada(red wine)&drank the whole bottle+a bunch of beer at the reception(was at my Mom&Dads' house) Don't rember a whole lot about that evening but I got sick. They told me that I spent the better part of 2 hrs in the bathroom barfin&singin this tune between pukes.

Julie

Reaction score
Haha puking and singing that's good :D
When I'm that drunk I don't think I'm still able to sing :D or if I am, people wouldn't be able to make out what it is that I'm singing..

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Community Property - Steel Panther
Anything from Oasis' (What's The Story?) Morning Glory album.

Berserker

Reaction score
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues

"Woke up this mornin, and grabbed myself a BEEEEEER!"

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Last Saturday I did "Mustang Sally" and "The Gambler" on karaeoke while drinking with a local trollop :D

I'm also famous in my family for doing a broomstick-microphone version of Elvis' "Suspicious Minds" one crazy night in England.

I'm a terrible singer when sober or drunk, but it never stops me having a go, for the pure fact that it'd be less interesting if I didn't! :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Not sure Singing is the right word to describe those rare moments when I butcher a tune while under the influence.:blush:

But there are two that come to mind, "Born to be Wild" and "Cover of the Rolling Stone".

:hab:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online