Top Ten Monkees Songs of all time

All Time Top Ten

Reaction score
Hello!

I produce a weekly music podcast called All Time Top Ten. Each week myself and a guest pick a topic and count down our 10 favorite songs based on the topic. This week is all about The Monkees. My two guests, singer-songwriters Shannon Hurley, Joe Lavelle and I each bring our personal top 10 lists, which means we play the 30 greatest Monkees tunes of all time, and share the stories behind each song. When you get a minute, please take a listen and respond with your top ten lists. Let us know what we missed! Thanks for your time!

Here's the podcast link:
http://alltimetopten.podomatic.com/entry/2013-11-01T10_12_06-07_00

Thanks,
Ben Eisen
All Time Top Ten

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I just finished your podcast. I really enjoyed it. Whittling the Monkees down to just ten songs is tough, but all three of you had great lists. Here's mine:

10. Do Not Ask For Love aka Prithee (Micky version)
9. Daily Nightly
8. Dream World
7. Goin' Down
6. The Crippled Lion
5. I'll Spend My Life With You
4. Hard To Believe
3. Papa Gene's Blues
2. For Pete's Sake
1. Porpoise Song

All Time Top Ten

Reaction score
Thanks, Bob. We had a ton of fun making the episode, and I have to say I became a much bigger fan of the band because of it. :)

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I'd like to help, but I only know maybe eight or so.

Still, I'd like to go on record as saying Valleri should be on the list. Great harmonies!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I couldn't list ten Monkees songs if my life depended on it.:peek

I have nothing against them but I will always be shocked and dismayed that of all the bands out there, almost all of their old albums have been re-released on new vinyl. I mean seriously there are 100's of albums I want but no Monkees.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.