Thinking of starting a music blog.

Canadian Air Force

Reaction score
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, feel free to move it if you have to mods. :D

I was going to start my own blog but I've been following a couple of music blogs made by groups of users on other forums and I was thinking of trying this out. But instead of just a select group of users, everyone can get involved and write reviews. All you would have to do is send me the review and I would post it on the blog. The more reviews you write, the more perks you get. For example, if you wrote 10 reviews you would get your own "About me/bio" section, etc.

The blog would be outside of this forum, I could provide a link to this forum on the blog. Hopefully it can attract new users to come check us out :D If I did start the forum now, it would be strictly music reviews, but if things pick up, we could add movies, miscellaneous stuff, etc.

What does the CRF community think? I made this topic just to get some feedback and generate some discussion.

One more thing, if this does happen we will probably use tumblr or blogspot. :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'm totally down to contribute to some reviews. I write reviews anyway for this forum and my other forum, may as well add another place for them to be seen.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Go for it. I'm no longer a prolific reviewer, but I use to write dozens and dozens of reviews as a paid freelancer. I'd be open to writing some when I had the time. I wouldn't even require credit in the form of a bio. It'd be more about informing readers about records.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Good luck with that CAF, I only have time for this forum myself it's the only one I am active in. If was posting all over the net I would get burn out really fast and that is another reason I only post here.

Canadian Air Force

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea for what the blog name should be? I can't think of anything at the moment.

We also need to come to a consensus on a general rating system to keep things consistent. Personally, I love the 1 star to 5 star system.

Canadian Air Force

Reaction score
Here's what I've done so far

The Tune Shed

I'm trying to see if I can add other users to manage the blog, but I can't find anything.

I came up with the name "The Tune Shed" if anyone has a better name, I'm open to ideas.

The name should reflect variety. :****:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online