"We Will Be Strong"
"Genocide(Killing Of The Buffalo)"
"Roisin Dubh (Black Rose)"
"Still In Love With You"
"Running Back"

jerry b

Reaction score
thin lizzy

thin lizzy was a great band songs like boys are back in town jail break and others good ones who remembers them?

E-Z

Reaction score
thin lizzy was a great band songs like boys are back in town jail break and others good ones who remembers them?
More like who can forget 'em!!!!!.

My personal favourite Lizzy album is CHINATOWN which i still dig out and play 2-3 times a year also around the sametime i also like Phil's solo album SOLO IN SOHO both from 1980.

reddoggblues

Reaction score
Man these guys are ALWAYS in my personal top 5. Absolutely nothing generic about these guys; true trailblazers. Phil is the absolute antithesis of the typical 70s heavy rock frontman: a black, irish, bass playing, baritone crooner weaving really heartfelt lyrics over some seriously melodic heavy as sin guitar riffs that your normal plant wannabe would just scream all over (not that I don't love the hell out of that as well). One of the few bands that can still give me goosebumps (After the first time I heard "wild one" I never heard music the same way again) Scott Gorham and Robbo/Gary Moore really did for heavy guitar what the beach boys did for pop harmony. How can a band with so many imitators still be so underrated?

Ha Ok that was my first post I guess you can tell that I like these dudes a little bit....

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score
man these guys are always in my personal top 5. Absolutely nothing generic about these guys; true trailblazers. Phil is the absolute antithesis of the typical 70s heavy rock frontman: A black, irish, bass playing, baritone crooner weaving really heartfelt lyrics over some seriously melodic heavy as sin guitar riffs that your normal plant wannabe would just scream all over (not that i don't love the hell out of that as well). One of the few bands that can still give me goosebumps (after the first time i heard "wild one" i never heard music the same way again) scott gorham and robbo/gary moore really did for heavy guitar what the beach boys did for pop harmony. How can a band with so many imitators still be so underrated?

Ha ok that was my first post i guess you can tell that i like these dudes a little bit....

welcome!!!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't at least fine the two young men for being a nuisance if nothing else.

Vandalism is one of my pet peeves, I have no tolerance for it.:nw:

Bon Scott born in Scotland...I'd forgotten that and considered him an Aussie. I wonder if they'll raise enough money to build the memorial?

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
What's wrong with people?

I wonder if I could fins a model of that somewhere. HHmmm...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelyncline

Members online