The Wait Is Over!! New Boston album!

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ultimateclassicrock.com

Tom-Scholz.jpg

Boston will release their first album since 2002 this fall. It’s the sixth from the classic band, and the first to be released since singer Brad Delp committed suicide in 2007.

According to Music Tap, ‘Life, Love & Hope’ will be released on Dec. 3 by Frontier Records. Delp’s vocals will not appear on any of the tracks, but it’s not clear if new lead singer Tommy DeCarlo will appear exclusively on the album.

At last check, the album was 85 percent finished, but that was in August 2012. The same report surfaced a year earlier. But the delay is no surprise to fans who are used to waiting for new music from Boston. Since 1978, new albums have averaged eight years apart. “[Founder] Tom [Scholz] is quite a perfectionist when it comes to his sound and his music,” DeCarlo said last year. “It’s not always done in a timely fashion.”

The band’s last studio album was ‘Corporate America’ in 2002. There’s no mention of the new album’s release on Boston’s website or any of their social-media pages.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I hope it's good!!! I will be getting it to keep up with the collection....Had A Really Good Time is still my favorite song from their last album

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
See, for a while they were saying Brad's vocals would be on the album.

Not having them there gives me reason not to want this.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:zzz: Couldn't care less about Scholz's latest album, I've lost a lot of respect for him over the last few years mostly because of his ridiculous lawsuits against pretty much everyone who had anything to do with Boston over the years.

tkitna

Reaction score
I hated the last one so my hopes arent real high.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:zzz: Couldn't care less about Scholz's latest album, I've lost a lot of respect for him over the last few years mostly because of his ridiculous lawsuits against pretty much everyone who had anything to do with Boston over the years.

I have to admit his antics in the press made me sad :uh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'll download the cover art but will pass on the contents, Boston is not the band I really liked without Delp's vocals, his voice was the signature of the band.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online