The Wait Is Over!! New Boston album!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
...yeah I don't get the cheap lookin' cover...it's like Tom just made the cover on his computer at home

:wtf:

I actually don't mind the cover at all...I've always liked the guitar/floating city/starship concept. I'll download it at least, more than likely it's got more going for it than the contents,

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I actually don't mind the cover at all...I've always liked the guitar/floating city/starship concept. I'll download it at least, more than likely it's got more going for it than the contents,

They're referring more to the quality of the "artwork".

The cover from Greatest Hits wasn't too good looking either.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I might buy this album. I actually really enjoyed it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Not me I don't intend on giving Tom Scholz another penny of my money, this is one instance where his arrogant insufferable real life personae affects my opinion of his music. Besides this album can't hold a candle to the first 3 anyway and those are what I play when I want some classic Boston.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
^ It seems the third album gets overlooked a lot, when anyone is talking about the "great" Boston era.

I really love Third Stage. A little bit of the drum machine creeping in, but still the original classic sound, and of course, all Brad.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^It does get overlooked, but I still play it once in a while, certainly it's better than anything they've done since it's release. And of course you are right, it's All Brad which is the signature sound of the Boston I like.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I listened to this album last week and I don't think I made it through one single song from start to finish.

:yuk:

Didn't like it, at all. Glad I didn't pay money for it to find out how bad/disappointing it was.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online