The last testament of George Harrison

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
If it was true that would be pretty wild but I'm 100% positive that it's not.

TBH I don't need Gilbert to run anything through a voice analyzer.

I have PLENTY of George Harrison, interviews on video, DVD and audio and that's not him. :heheh:

:cheers2

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
You would be amazed at what things are nothing but made up, Juddbonus.

I think the Beatles may have been pulling one over on us with this. If so, great job! :cheers2

JuddBonus

Reaction score
If this really is all nothing more then a concept, a ploy, a scheme whatever you wanna call it, to me its hailed as the worlds greatest by far (but then again, when it comes to things like this, "Anal" is never described about me) and I really dont think that anything can comes close... well, I know quite a few others out there in the last 30+ years, we all know what they are, but Im certainly not going to drop them... (me thinks paranoid...perhaps), they would be deemed somewhere (on the east coast) to be "red flags". Rock the boat against the "Father land"...me dont think so...

None the less I have a copy of this film and Im going to keep it, regardless it is or not. Its very entertaining and if I was a critic I would give it high marks.

I was looking on IMDB.com and amazon... this film gets raked over pretty bad. Shheesh, EVERYBODY is a critic.. pick...pick...pick.. The people who gave the reviews.. (ok...gross) But Im sure when they take a dump theyll be picking through it to make sure its up to their standards and then wash their hands three times afterwards... humans like that really need to see Dr. Phil.. or at least Jerry Springer... they would make a excellent show subject... :omg: A custom made existence in a off the rack world.. Good Luck.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Believe what you will, but since Harrison is supposedly the person relating the series of events (which include the English Secret Service, over a 35 year period, repeatedly threatening to kill the surviving Beatles if they did not maintain the fraud), you would expect that “common knowledge” facts from the history of the band would be accurate – but they are not.

This George Harrison does not know that: both Rubber Soul and Revolver were released prior to November of 1966; that the Beatles never actually recorded the Capitol release Yesterday and Today, and that the “Butcher Block Cover” for the album was actually released into circulation, and that in any event, it too was released prior to November of 1966.

After the "Paul Is Dead" story broke in 1969, the movie claims that John was so afraid of MI5 thugs that he decided to divorce Cynthia.. Cmon now...This George doesn’t know that John had divorced Cynthia and married Yoko, and that Paul had married Linda Eastman, months before Abbey Road was released. This George also believes that the Let It Be sessions occurred after the Abbey Road sessions. Almost everyone knows Abbey road was recorded after Let It Be.

There are other logic-defying assertions from this Harrison, such as that a witness to the fatal crash in 1966, after threatening to reveal the truth in 1993, is maimed and reconstructed as – get ready for it – Heather Mills! No matter that Mills was born after November of 1966 (and remember she successfully carried a child to term in 2003, 38 years after supposedly witnessing the crash).

Check it out.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Believe what you will, but since Harrison is supposedly the person relating the series of events (which include the English Secret Service, over a 35 year period, repeatedly threatening to kill the surviving Beatles if they did not maintain the fraud), you would expect that “common knowledge” facts from the history of the band would be accurate – but they are not.

This George Harrison does not know that: both Rubber Soul and Revolver were released prior to November of 1966; that the Beatles never actually recorded the Capitol release Yesterday and Today, and that the “Butcher Block Cover” for the album was actually released into circulation, and that in any event, it too was released prior to November of 1966.

After the "Paul Is Dead" story broke in 1969, the movie claims that John was so afraid of MI5 thugs that he decided to divorce Cynthia.. Cmon now...This George doesn’t know that John had divorced Cynthia and married Yoko, and that Paul had married Linda Eastman, months before Abbey Road was released. This George also believes that the Let It Be sessions occurred after the Abbey Road sessions. Almost everyone knows Abbey road was recorded after Let It Be.

There are other logic-defying assertions from this Harrison, such as that a witness to the fatal crash in 1966, after threatening to reveal the truth in 1993, is maimed and reconstructed as – get ready for it – Heather Mills! No matter that Mills was born after November of 1966 (and remember she successfully carried a child to term in 2003, 38 years after supposedly witnessing the crash).

Check it out.

I back annie up....yup...all true.

:grinthumb

...oh and that's NOT George's voice :peek

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
I met The Best Brothers at The Casbah last April , Rory ,Pete, and baby brother Roag ..THAT man is Paul McCartney ! He is NOT dead..all the legal grief that he has road blocked with The Best family of some copywrite issues ..

Nobody but the real Macca could be SO stubborn and penny-pinching..Don't get me wrong I LOVE PaUL ..BUT in business..well he likes his money..

Rory has know Paul McCartney since he was a pimple faced geek ..I'm sure he would NOT admit these things with an imposter..

and Metal is correct..that IS not George Harrison..I have heard his voice far to long to know

this is a hoax just like the video of 'John Lennon' talking about Yoko and The Beatles and Paul..that GUY DIDN'T even LOOK like John and several people believed it was him..?

No offense , but the idea is fun I guess..

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I met The Best Brothers at The Casbah last April , Rory ,Pete, and baby brother Roag ..THAT man is Paul McCartney ! He is NOT dead..all the legal grief that he has road blocked with The Best family of some copywrite issues ..

Nobody but the real Macca could be SO stubborn and penny-pinching..Don't get me wrong I LOVE PaUL ..BUT in business..well he like his money..

Rory has know Paul McCartney since he was a pimple faced geek ..I'm sure he would NOT admit these things with an imposter..

and Metal is correct..that IS not George Harrison..I have heard his voice far to long to know

this is a hoax just like the video of 'John Lennon' talking about Yoko and The Beatles and Paul..that GUY DIDN'T even LOOK like John and several people believed it was him..?

No offense , but the idea is fun I guess..

:grinthumb

Blood Wake

hello fellow rockers!
Reaction score
I've heard George's voice enough to spot an impostor.

I've seen Paul McCartney live and I'm quite sure it's the same man that sang and played bass on "Please Please Me"

But even if McCartney was replaced in the 60's, that would just mean that the original Paul McCartney was just a guy who loved music and german prostitutes and the replacement Paul McCartney was the actual genius.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I've heard George's voice enough to spot an impostor.

I've seen Paul McCartney live and I'm quite sure it's the same man that sang and played bass on "Please Please Me"

But even if McCartney was replaced in the 60's, that would just mean that the original Paul McCartney was just a guy who loved music and german prostitutes and the replacement Paul McCartney was the actual genius.

:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeathaOjo1

Members online

No members online now.