The last testament of George Harrison

JuddBonus

Reaction score

Just so happened to stumble across this documentary while searching through this server looking for other stuff and this was listed..(unfortunately Im not dropping the address to it... sorry) so why not watch it.

First off, I dont go into conspiracies... amusing, and entertaining at best, TILL enough of them from as many different sources are presented that arent connected to one another (meaning using to the same source and/or web page(s) etc...) I know that almost impossible these days.

Its 90 minutes long and about half way through this... I was completely floored, McCartney and those around this person says those are just coincidences, well that may be true, but NOT like this.. remember what Sherlock Holmes.. aka Arthur Conan Doyle states: “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

That explains why The Beatles have never EVER reunion as a whole at all, no matter how much money was waved under their noses... not even one song for one show.. Maybe a "guest appearence" on a song track like george did for ringo etc... But Ringo appeared with Faul on the Broadstreet movie.. I guess ringo was really hard up on money and still wanted to be on Fauls good graces.

Seriously... you have to watch this. I havent checked to see if netflix or amazon have rentals on this show.

Ive seen a small tread relating this this topic on here (somewhere) even after reading that I wouldnt be convinced to watching it, but I have seen this film... and Ill say it again... Im serious, you have to watch it...

If one still scuffs at conspiracies in any fashion, remember... if it wasnt for them... the brain dead sheep would have absolutely no clue that they were just viciously ripped apart by a pack of blood trusty wolves.. and truly believe that..

A lone man inside a cave out in the middle of nowhere can kill 3000 people,
Getting a shot from the CDC and WHO is a cure for the swine flu and west nile
Despite meat cooking radiation, men actually walked on the moon.
and that
certain places. i.e. water treatment plants etc.. that have fences pointing the wrong way.

anyway......back to the thread...

If you do watch this,, WAIT till you find out who Rita actually is... I wonder if they really p*ssed her off what was in this box of evidence that she was talking about.. I would certainly like to know... and noticed she disappeared without a trace... never to be seen again... Hmmmm,. very interesting...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: The last testement of George Harrison

I'll check it out tomorrow morning...looks interesting.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Pretty sure this is a piece of fiction. While there may be truths involved, it should be categorized under "mocumentary".

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score

I've heard about this so called "Paul is dead," conspiracy theory and quite frankly don't get how there are people that buy into this. The man is alive and well, just watch the countless appearances he's made after The Beatles broke up including his successful solo career. To those that believe in this ridiculous conspiracy; if Paul is really dead then who on earth is the person "representing," him?

I've seen this available through my Netflix stream. I'm kind of curious to check it out but I don't know. As Lynch put it, I think this would be more of a mocumentary then anything.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

This has been out for a LONG time! None of it true. That's NOT even George's voice. :heheh:

Paul is alive and well. :grinthumb

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score

Of course he is, he's been hiding in North Africa with Elvis and Jim Morrison playing cribbage for the past 30+ years. :tongue:

Pity that irritating Bin Laden fellow moved next door really. Ruined a perfectly good North African neighborhood.

:peek

JuddBonus

Reaction score
If this really is a "mocumentary" its extremely well done.. after all, who could make this sh*t up.? Frankly I would just as watch the very same version to debunk the whole thing displayed the same way as the other was put together. There plenty of debunk files on youtube, but Im serious not convinced, these people are posting this stuff and basing this stuff............ on what.? A couple of pictures, interviews taken out of context..... what.? Yeah right... Im sure thats going to fly..

And really....... "The Rutles" is a "mocumentary" and really funny to boot..

If it is on netflix... a couple of bucks to watch it... THEN you can actually say "I saw it" and it does make sense or say its a complete goofiness.. the only way is to watch it..

Joel Gilbert who runs Highway 61 Entertainment says he ran the voice three times through a voice analyzer to prove it was George Harrison, but he also states it was "inconclusive". Awww, yes.... not... maybe.. of course it certain adds fuel to the mystery... doesnt it.?

Im not going to bounce around the room saying ... ITS TRUE.... ITS TRUE..

Hardly...

To tell the truth.. If Paul McCartney really did die back in 1966 and everything after it was a complete lie (even tho with his successful music career), knowing full well that out of the four (in solo) Paul is my favorite musician.. Then I really dont want to know at all, beyond this point.

Imagine if was really real.. the masses who love and adore McCartney for years and years, bought his records, went to his shows... finally knew that the person up there on stage was named William Campbell and NOT Paul McCartney.. what you you think might happen.. and you thought that the Lennon remake about jesus was damaging to them with all the burnings (back in 1966).. Not only for McCartney sales now but for the beatles as well... for years to come. No one would ever buy another record from these guys ever again... except the really hardcore and for those who refuse to believe it.

Like I said... after you see this film... You cant make this sh*t up... its impossible. And once again... “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online