The Beatles: Here Comes The Sun vs. Something vs. While My Guitar Gently Weeps

The Beatles: Here Comes The Sun vs. Something vs. While My Guitar Gently Weeps

• Total voters

BeatlesFan

Reaction score
Which of George Harrison's 3 masterpieces from The Beatles do you like most? I vote for Here Comes The Sun.

"Ringo's tom fills really make the song, but funnily enough, he hated doing them because he could never remember what he was did one take to the next. I think that's why his fills are so spectacular - he felt that he would never reproduce them, so he'd better get 'em right." -Geoff Emerick on Here Comes The Sun

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
This is so hard because George is one of my favorite musos of all time. :tm:
Right now I can't decide.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I Abstain, I like them all for different occasions.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
one of THE toughest polls I've seen in a while (don't let MP know, he'll go put out a Halford vs Dio poll just to goad me ;))

Seriously, I'm kind of like LG here. I love all three of these songs but for very different reasons. However, unlike LG, I'm going to take a stand and actually vote for one. I think that Something is one of the most beautiful songs the Beatles ever put out, both musically and lyrically. That's no rip on the other two choices which are BOTH great songs... but Something just kinda hits me with a bit more emotion than the other two.

200px-Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
^^^^

Something has been called the greatest love song of all time. George was a genius. I am abstaining too. Too painful to choose.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online