The Beatle Face Off

Whos The Best Beatle?

• Total voters

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
The Beatles Are One Of The Greatest And Most Influential Bands In Music History. All Four Members Had A Huge Impact And Influence On Music. Which Member Of The Beatles Do You Think Is The Best Music Writer, Performer, ect....?

Ringo Starr
wars.jpg

John Lennon
John-Lennon_5.jpg

Paul McCartney
6a013485e7c9eb970c0133f30eaffc970b-800wi

George Harrison
beatles-george-let-it-be.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Paul McCartney

All 4 of them to be honest. The last 15 years, Ringo has been great! Lennon was a great visionary and poet...and George was in another world all his own as well as writing beautiful and rockin' tunes.

Paul,IMHO, has the ENTIRE package...trippy, melodic, ballady,heavy, bluesy, symphonic, jazzy and funky music...and just good straight up rock. Well written songs (lots of hooks). Well produced albums....A HELLUVA range and singing voice.

:cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
This is definitely one of those situations where the sum of the whole is greater than the individual parts.

Paul is head and shoulders the most successful one of the group, but I cannot pick a "Best Beatle".

Abstain.:peek

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
This question is always painful. You can take the Beatles apart, and you've got 4 talented, respected, legendary musicians, or, you can take them together and you've got one of the biggest names in music history. A musical super-power, if you will. Together they are the Beatles - apart, they are not. In fact they were all radically different, so it's more a matter of taste than anything.

Kind of like asking someone which limb they like best. But if they have a personal preference, that's cool.

Anyway before I ramble on too much, I'm taking to Paul McCartney a lot lately. Not to say he's the best of them, but his music is what I'm liking best of the four as of late (though, admittedly, I haven't really gotten too deeply into the solo stuffs of Ringo and George).

Death on Credit

Reaction score
In the Beatles, John's songs are always my favorites, followed closely by George's. Ironically, my two absolute least favorite Beatles songs are All You Need is Love and Here Comes the Sun, which were written by John and George respectively.

As for Paul and Ringo...ehhh.

I don't really care for any of their solo stuff, but John takes the lead for me there too.

BeatlesFan

Reaction score
(though, admittedly, I haven't really gotten too deeply into the solo stuffs of Ringo and George).

Here's a start. :)

George Harrison - Give Me Love

George Harrison - Isn't It A Pity

George Harrison - Wah Wah

Ringo Starr ft. George Harrison (guitar, backing vocals) - King of Broken Hearts

Ringo Starr ft. Ozzy Osbourne (backing vocals) - Vertical Man

Ringo Starr ft. Eric Clapton (guitar) - Never Without You (George Harrison tribute song)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online