That Was Then, This Is Now

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yeah Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton look a little bit on the plastic side. However IMO the award for the most dramatic transformation goes to Pete Burns...

THEN

Dead+or+Alive.jpg

NOW

pete_burns_08.jpg

YIKES! :omg: :wtf:

Saw Pete Burns on tv the other night and it looks like he's had yet more plastic surgery - he looked dreadful.

James Hetfield

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
^^^^ Scary! That saddens me because Pete was very attractive during Dead or Alive's heyday. Someone who gets that much plastic surgery has a real problem that probably needs treatment.

ANF

Reaction score
Someone from the Pete Burns/Dolly/Cher/MJ school of way too much plastic surgery turning a once attractive person to sideshow entertainer... I present you Taylor Dayne

1989:
tumblr_lo2rxwNRXe1qhuo17o1_500.jpg

2008:
5172iL9V6cL._SS500_.jpg

She looks like Kyra from The Dark Crystal in the recent album cover.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I want to know Olivia's secret!! To think she's battled cancer too, the lady is amazing!

^^^^ Scary! That saddens me because Pete was very attractive during Dead or Alive's heyday. Someone who gets that much plastic surgery has a real problem that probably needs treatment.

I know, whyever he wanted to mess with his face like that is beyond me - there was absolutely nothing wrong with his looks.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I always thought Roger Waters became more gorgeous with age. He is THE hot older man of hot older men. :grinthumb

5115650_f260.jpg

Roger_Waters.jpg

The same can't be said for David Gilmour though. :(

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online