T Shirts

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That is a nice one Scalli, I can see why you have an addiction.:D

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
That's one well I never really tapped actually. I remember having a Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt from a recent tour, a Def Leppard shirt from the Euphoria tour, an AC/DC shirt from the Stiff Upper Lip tour, a Slaughter shirt that I found in Goodwill and a Britny Fox shirt from their 2001 reunion tour. That's about it actually. Never wore any of them all that often.

I once picked up a Vanilla Ice shirt (unworn) from some closeout store for about $1-2. It was from the To The Extreme era, still left over years later (bought it in 1999). For a goof, I actually wore it a few times. It didn't have a photo of an album cover or even Vanilla Ice himself. The design was some sort of logo he was probably attempting to establish.

I used to get a shitload of free t-shirts in the mail at the radio station, though most of the time they were too small for me (I wear Large). I always received small or medium. Besides, a lot of them were unknown bands and I really ain't into answering questions such as "What is?" or "Who is?" about an article of clothing that I choose to wear.

Last edited:

Syd

Reaction score
I have a Coldplay t-shirt that is awesome. Also, a Who T-shirt, a Beatles t-shirt and a Radiohead Tshirt that now is no good, it got messed up. :/

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I have hundreds of t-shirts and I am most angry when I get to a gig and they don't sell any, however I am most elated when I find one cheap outside or in, here is one of my latest:)

Anthrax - Worship Music
th?id=H.4763656415282316&pid=15.jpg

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I used to own quite a few. Cheap Trick, Uncle Ted, Zep, Maiden, The Coop, etc.

I probably had 20 or better.

Now I have three.

A long sleeved white KISS tee with the Love Gun cover. My kids got me that for Christmas a few years back.

A white tee with a 12" x12" closeup of Avril's face. I actually had this tee made because the only mechandise you can find for Avrilis either too small or pink.

My prize, though, is a black Stevie Ray Vaughan tee. the image is SRV from behind with a green spotlight on him.

It's 23 years old, and I wear it less and less because it's starting to disintegrate. I won't ever get rid of it.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I will almost always buy T-Shirts at the concerts that I attend . having been to hundreds of concerts my closet is full of them. I have about 5 BOC t-shirts
alone .4 Motorhead and Dio shirts and as you probably figured out by my post, hundreds of others.

Did I actually say hundreds lol ...more like 40 at the moment and I just bought a UFO Seven Deadly Sins T at the gig the 24th of Nov.

Tek_54

Spanish Rocker Girl
Reaction score
Oh, my first band t shirt was from my mum
yes i used her Stones' t-shirt it was bought in the 60's
ans i used till it was broken by the time and using

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
They are all I wear. Currently wearing a really battered UFO t shirt!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online