T Shirts

Harkat

Reaction score
I haven't got any yet but I plan to some when I have the chance :grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I will almost always buy T-Shirts at the concerts that I attend . having been to hundreds of concerts my closet is full of them. I have about 5 BOC t-shirts
alone .4 Motorhead and Dio shirts and as you probably figured out by my post, hundreds of others.

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I don't have any, I haven't collected any for years, and my old ones are all gone now. They are cool but I am happy having the CD's/Albums/Cassettes.:grinthumb

fielding

Reaction score
This is the best shirt I have in my wardrobe...(front and back)
RUTM361003.jpg

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Sox, just seen where you are from, must have been one of the rockhouse regulars then?

The Rockhouse at Derby ?? I used to go to Sheffield and Nottingham more than Derby .. but The Flowerpot in Derby is a top place.:cheers2

Rocker440

Reaction score
I do still have many rock T-Shirts! Some that I originally bought at shows that I experienced have survived, but quite a few have not! :oyea: :pullhair:
I've also collected a few over the years from various shows and also people that did go to many of those same shows, which I have fond memories connected with. With as many concerts as possible I would either try to buy a program or a T-Shirt, both cost much less back then which made it easier to do that. I don't know what either shirts or programs sell for these days, but I'd imagine they're both quite a bit more! :heheh:

:cheers2

scalli

Banned
Reaction score
Thought this was a little different and just treated myself to it

Miracle%20Man%20-%20Ozzy%20Osbourne.jpg

Really need to stop doing this :roflmao::roflmao:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member