T Shirts

scalli

Banned
Reaction score
How many of us have t shirts of our favourite bands? It has always been that rock fans always wear their bands shirt, bought in shops, at concerts and festivals. As a biker it was the clothing of choice (funny but all bikers back in the day were into rock music, perhaps as it was only the rock clubs who let us in)

I remember at the age of 8 bugging my parents to buy me a Sweet T shirt and still to this day I wear band shirts.

Funny thing is this doesn't seem to role over to other musical trends, I dont see the kids going round in Cheryl Cole, Take that or Glee t shirts, why is that? Perhaps they are too embaresed to admit that they have no musical taste:wa

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Guilty .. I have a cupboard full of concert, band and album T's. T-shirt, boots and jeans and I'm ready to roll. :cheers2

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
On the first day of 7th grade, I wore a bright yellow T shirt with Alice Cooper's face on it.

I thought I was so cool.

:heheh:

Last edited:

scalli

Banned
Reaction score
Still have my Rainbow t shirt from Donnington monsters of rock 1980. Had told the parents I was stopping at a mates house, he told his folks the same and there started a 15 year ritual

scalli

Banned
Reaction score
Sox, just seen where you are from, must have been one of the rockhouse regulars then?

CREAM'd

Reaction score
I have quite a few Led Zeppelin t-shirts,a few Beatles,Motorhead,judas Preist.
I have been on a bit of a Radiohead journey this past few months,so here's my latest acquisition.

DSC02103.JPG

scalli

Banned
Reaction score
I started selling t shirts last year, but ended up buying every new release that was put out in the classic rock range, in 6 months I have managed to make a healthy loss. Not such a good business venture me thinks

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
tons of concert and Band tee shirts
I've got all 10 NEARfest concert tees from 2001-2010. The first 9 were designed by Roger Dean. Some others:
Explosions in the Sky
Doves
Elbow
ELP-Tarkus
Nektar-Remember the Future
radiohead-Kid A t shirt
Tori Amos-wolf
Tori AMos-10 year anniversary
Tori Amos-eyes
King Crimson
Gong-You cover
Pink Floyd-Animals tour (can't wear it but still have it)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs tee shirt
White Stripes-2001 T shirt
Magma-logo

the_spore

God Emperor
Reaction score
I have so many band tees that I can't even remember them all. :heheh:

I'm wearing a Clash tee right now as I type this. The first band shirt I ever wore had the cover of the Beatles' album "Let it Be" on it. I felt so awesome wearing it. Then a week later some kid from the ROTC program was wearing the very same shirt. I was so pissed. :heheh:

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Me too. At least 12-13 rock band tees and counting. Including 5-6 from Pink Floyd, few from The Doors, Hendrix, Velvet Underground, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Grateful Dead, Beatles...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online