Steppenwolf (Official Thread)

Sled108

Reaction score
Re: Steppenwolf

Hi...I just found You Guys while searching this Old LP I just got....This looks like just the place I'd like to be...Till now I've been at AudioKarma and DiyAudio...So, the Question is...How common is This?...It was Mfd. by Capital Records...And, it's NM...

Sled108

Reaction score
Re: Steppenwolf

I didn't know that there was Big Differences for This One Too..They Both Sound the Same...Really Nice...What is the Most Outstanding difference in These other then the Gold Label?

Hint..The Backs are Different too..
And... The Gold Label is ST-91575..The RainBow/ ABC is 50037-S..

Last edited:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
So I say, live your life
The way you want to
Don't let fools lead you astray
Live your dream so you hold on to
All you'll need along the way

THIS SONG IS GOING TO BE MY OFFICIAL ANTHEM!

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
If you don't like Steppenwolf, you don't like rock n roll.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Found this ballad Steppenwolf released in 96.. There's one thing I find that Steppenwolf is really good at.. Great ballads full of meanings of the struggles of life..
Feed the Fire

jtrichey13

Hall of Fame Guru
Reaction score
Steppenwolf is newly eligible this week in the Hall of Fame threads over at the Rock Lounge, and they will probably need your help. Come over and make your voices heard.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Steppenwolf is newly eligible this week in the Hall of Fame threads over at the Rock Lounge, and they will probably need your help. Come over and make your voices heard.

Well I for one think the original members of Steppenwolf should be on your list of artist Inducted!! :grinthumb

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
In the UK, in the late seventies, a 12" single was released with Born to be Wild, Sukie, Magic Carpet Ride and The Dealer. I am not sure what prompted this release, but it must be one of the best 12" singles ever.

Wolf

Reaction score
I think the Wolf's big three BTBW, MCR and The Pusher can arguably go toe to toe with any other bands top three. Steppenwolf The Second is my favorite album and there are so many other great tunes once you get past the hits that I feel many are missing out on. Power Play, From Here To There Eventually, Renegade,Monster and on and on. None better on keyboards than the classically trained Goldy McJohn !!

Last edited:

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I've got the first two albums and they are really good. I don't think I have heard any of the others.

BTBW is like Don't Fear the Reaper, More Than a Feeling and Radar Love, in that it is one of those songs everybody likes, but it is still great!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online