Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes (Official Thread)

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
At last, another Southside Johnny fan.:grinthumb Way to go JG, excellent thread. Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes are definitely an underrated band. But they do get some love around this area and they played Pittsburgh and Cleveland alot back in their heyday.

Two of my favorites from their live album Reach Up And Touch The Sky. (regrettably the only Jukes album I have left:mad)

Falling...Falling...Vertigo!

Talk To Me all night long!

And iirc, alot of Reach Up was recorded in Pittsburgh. Hell, I might've been there, I saw them around that same time frame. Memory's a little hazy for that night.:oyea:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
At last, another Southside Johnny fan.:grinthumb Way to go JG, excellent thread. Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes are definitely an underrated band. But they do get some love around this area and they played Pittsburgh and Cleveland alot back in their heyday.

Two of my favorites from their live album Reach Up And Touch The Sky. (regrettably the only Jukes album I have left:mad)

Falling...Falling...Vertigo!

Talk To Me all night long!

And iirc, alot of Reach Up was recorded in Pittsburgh. Hell, I might've been there, I saw them around that same time frame. Memory's a little hazy for that night.:oyea:

I saw the Jukes many times back in the day. Good times! :grinthumb

They still perform, so be on the lookout. Definitely a good party band. ;)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
A couple more good tunes from the Jukes. :grinthumb

Take It Inside

I Played The Fool

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiammeee