Songs You Can't Stand

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
I can understand all that freedom of speech bullshit but come on - After Forever by Black Sabbath and Living Loving Maid [She's Just a Woman] by Led Zeppelin?

Really? REALLY?!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Never much cared for Living Loving Maid, either. I always considered it one of the weaker moments of the Brown Bomber.

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
I can't really think of a song I can't stand.. Maybe Adele's Someone Like You since they overplayed it at my last job :heheh:.. I know I seriously cannot stand my parents christian/extra-preachy-down-your-throat music...

tumblr_m0tgs08J3F1r5rm96.gif

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
I can understand all that freedom of speech bullshit but come on - Living Loving Maid [She's Just a Woman] by Led Zeppelin?

Really? REALLY?!
Never really dug that track myself... I don't really hate songs or bands for that matter BUT if I had to pick one in the spirit of this thread it would be "Open Arms" by Journey. You get tooth decay just by listening to it.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can understand all that freedom of speech bullshit but come on - After Forever by Black Sabbath and Living Loving Maid [She's Just a Woman] by Led Zeppelin?

Really? REALLY?!

Seeing as it is opinion based, yeah really. :tongue:
Have never been a big fan of After Forever, its one of those songs where it just didn't click for me, its probably THE only song I dislike of the first 6 Sabbath albums. If I mention 7 Ill throw You Won't Change Me off Technical Ecstacy in there.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
The Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang

(or whatever it's called)

Seriously, I want to leave the room when that song comes on the radio, in fact I even did last night. I absolutely loathe that track. I will never understand how that band made it and furthermore will NEVER understand how they got into the RnR Hall of Sham on the first ballot. They have a couple of other, lesser known tracks that I can handle, but that one song in particular drives me nuts.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online