Skipping Girl Vinegar

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
You guys are going to hate me now cause I just got their album! :wtf:

Their Album is simply called "Sift The Noise".

Track Listing:

1. One Chance
2. Sift The Noise
3. Fighting With Gravity
4. Wandered
5. River Road
6. Cold Come The Nights
7. Here Come The Lies
8. Sinking
9. Drove For Miles
10. The Passing

Was released last year - oh well I thought it was very new. The whole album is wonderfully packaged and the CD looks like a little Vinyl and the whole thing has a musty smell to it and the Books (2) one has the Lyrics to all the songs and it's written in this Courier New font. Really cool! :D

Oblivion

Reaction score
Goddammit CP/M :p I even have this page bookmarked so I don't forget to check it for someone who found the album... and now you're telling me you bought it ? :D
Gotta ask LG to look for it !

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Oblivion wrote:

Goddammit CP/M :p I even have this page bookmarked so I don't forget to check it for someone who found the album... and now you're telling me you bought it ? :D
Gotta ask LG to look for it !

Yeah I know really is a tease and just to make matters worse it was the last copy in the Music store. But they also had a single copy of "One Chance" next to that which I didn't get! :D I guess you could call it an impulse thing! :wtf: But it's not a bad album and all the songs on it are good and "One Change", "Sift The Noise" & I think it's "Sinking" which are the songs which standout. It's only a short album though just over 30 minutes, but what they have done is divided the album into two bits (I noticed this when I looked at the actual CD) and when you stick it into your computer and open the CD up there's a QuickTime Video file, play that and you get that animated video of "Sift The Noise" which I posted above. There's only enough space on the CD to have the one file, but I can see clearly that it follows on one "One Chance" from where their Van is stuck above a void and going nowhere! :D

Oblivion

Reaction score
You were :D Making me all jealous you can go to a local store and just buy this album whilst I can't even find it (legally or otherwise) :D

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Oblivion wrote:

You were :D Making me all jealous you can go to a local store and just buy this album whilst I can't even find it (legally or otherwise) :D

Well I'm sorry, but I thought I was only trying to help by providing as much information about it as I could. And as for simply going out and getting it, it's not always as easy as it sounds. I brought another CD of another local Melbourne group which I had been waiting ages for and while their a good band, it didn't include the song which got me excited about them in the first place! :(

I simply did a quick search with the information I provided on here and quickly found the album on Amazon so now you have all the information you need to obtain that album - so there's no excuse! :tongue:

Oblivion

Reaction score
:D I'm a student CP/M, that means I'm constantly broke... :D Amazon isn't an option..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online