Sinead O'Connor Wants To Pose In Playboy

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Keith Richards...sorry Tray I think he's borderline hideous these days...just sayin' he's let himself go...:peek

:heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Can't help but find it funny that since reality tv has come around people seem to think to get recognition you have to do or say things that are outrageous and now we have seasoned veterans in the entertainment business following suit. Instead of spouting off nonsense that will never happen maybe Sinead should focus more on establishing herself back into her music. I don't know maybe she's having a hard time doing that and this is the alternative. Getting really tired about hearing otherwise respectable artists going downhill and doing stupid things though.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
My mom and I were discussing Keith's face the other day and agreed he would look better with a paper bag over it. Now Steven Tyler still looks good and I don't care what anyone says about that. :flirt

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
He's always been hideous hasn't he?!! That was just the example Slip gave, not my dream set up :D

You are right about that Tray, and you could do far better anyway.:grinthumb

Although Master Ent might have a thought or two about that.:oyea:

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Y'all have Sinead written off as this fat, ugly, has been. Granted she may not be the playboy bunny type (meaning she wont arouse your *****) but she still has something to offer, and she isn't fat~~

For her age, I think she is still very attractive. Much better than those over-done barbie dolls with fake breasts, botox/juvederm/collagen enhanced faces, and lipo-sucked bodies.

She even has some pretty awesome body art to show off.
I think Ms. O'Connor should go back to concentrating on making music. Yes, I have feasted my eyes on said overdone tarts that have graced the mag but not all of them were as such. It should be left as it is for the iconic men's publication...eye candy and NOT eye something else.

Never was keen with body art on ladies. I can deal with one that is small and subtle. Murals however? Nah.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
He's always been hideous hasn't he?!! That was just the example Slip gave, not my dream set up :D

Your cheating with Daniel Craig love.. lets just keep this at it's not just apples and oranges were talking here..we are a sexual society and deep inside our fantasy's we live the life with who we want.. Sinead..go sing baby.. and let me just toss a few and things could look better.. :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Really Jen? - Steven Tyler :omg:

LG - I think the old Ent would gladly palm me off :heheh:

Yes! If you watch AI regularly there's just something very sexy about the way he composes himself and his overall attitude. He stripped down to his underwear and jumped in a pool last week. I have been meaning to send that vid to Magic she'd need a bib after seeing it. :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online