Sinead O'Connor Wants To Pose In Playboy

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
She really made bald heads cool! (However short lived that was) Maybe Sinead could call Natalie and Britney up for a spread. THAT would be interesting.

6edbb8f6dac0ffb2_britney-spears-bald.xlarge.jpg

Just shoot them from the neck down... err... with Sinead I'm not too sure though. :uh:

I'm a HUGE bald Britney fan. :grinthumb

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
She really made bald heads cool! (However short lived that was) Maybe Sinead could call Natalie and Britney up for a spread. THAT would be interesting.

Just shoot them from the neck down... err... with Sinead I'm not too sure though. :uh:

ILJP, I'm quite surprised you going for bald girl singers, your Adele has more hair than the entire Motorhead road crew combined...

Adele-winner-of-the-six-Grammys-2012-7.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
:heheh: I just realize what an awesome Britney moment that was, yawl!

Adele has the retro thing going on there. She's lost a lot of weight since then too. :grinthumb

Khor1255

Reaction score

Uncle Fester?

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
y'all have Sinead written off as this fat, ugly, has been. Granted she may not be the playboy bunny type (meaning she wont arouse your *****) but she still has something to offer, and she isn't fat~~

For her age, I think she is still very attractive. Much better than those over-done barbie dolls with fake breasts, botox/juvederm/collagen enhanced faces, and lipo-sucked bodies.

She even has some pretty awesome body art to show off.

haberse-casado-Sinead-OConnor-matrimonio_IECIMA20111227_0043_8.jpg

These images are from January 2012...she looks better without all the makeup:

Sinead-OConnor-007.jpg

5986578.bin

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
y'all have Sinead written off as this fat, ugly, has been. Granted she may not be the playboy bunny type (meaning she wont arouse your *****) but she still has something to offer, and she isn't fat~~

For her age, I think she is still very attractive. Much better than those over-done barbie dolls with fake breasts, botox/juvederm/collagen enhanced faces, and lipo-sucked bodies.

She even has some pretty awesome body art to show off

Partly agree Magic. I certainly never wrote her career off though, I actually said more than once that she's an amazingly talented singer who can come back.

Can't decide though if the slightly ambiguous tatt on her chest is of The Big JC :mp: .... or Ted Nugent?

haberse-casado-Sinead-OConnor-matrimonio_IECIMA20111227_0043_8.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Calling someone fat is about the worst thing you could say so I won't say that. I wouldn't say she is fat but it seems these days with the Hef it's the younger the better, and she didn't pay for her breasts so that's definitely a disadvantage for her. That being said Nothing Compares 2 U is still a favorite of mine and Sinead is much too good to pose for them anyway. :D

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I"m pretty sure I haven't called her fat, but I do find her unattractive. Facially, yeah she's not bad, but her choice in 'ink' is a real deterrent for me.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I"m pretty sure I haven't called her fat, but I do find her unattractive. Facially, yeah she's not bad, but her choice in 'ink' is a real deterrent for me.
It's hard to find her attractive enough to let people fap-fap while watching her naked on paper.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online