Sinead O'Connor Wants To Pose In Playboy

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^She's already obsessed with Tyler Jen...a genuine Tyler "Fangirl"...:heheh:

He looks too feminine to me, but hey he's the one who's world famous and a sex symbol apparently.

Tray I am sure he would never palm you off...;)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yes! If you watch AI regularly there's just something very sexy about the way he composes himself and his overall attitude. He stripped down to his underwear and jumped in a pool last week. I have been meaning to send that vid to Magic she'd need a bib after seeing it. :heheh:

I've never see AI, but yes, he has kept a very fine body, I'll give you that :grinthumb

(Just never been keen on that face :peek)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I know and I should've sent her that video yesterday when we were talking LG. :bonk: Oh well maybe you can show her. :D

He is a bit feminine and he still has his mojo. The younger chicks go wild for him on the show.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
LG would you like a wager :D Actually I don't think he would... he'd miss my turntable too much (since it appears his has been stolen) :D

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I've never see AI, but yes, he has kept a very fine body, I'll give you that :grinthumb

(Just never been keen on that face :peek)

:peek

Steve-Tyler-x-500.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
He really does! Though my mom and I generally like the same types but I know the chicks still go wild for him. There are some young enough to be his daughters begging for kisses on the show. :D

Keith looked good... as a pirate I suppose. :peek

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I don't really think so but I guess the whole rock star image helps to keep him sexy for some.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
LG would you like a wager :D Actually I don't think he would... he'd miss my turntable too much (since it appears his has been stolen) :D

Last I heard he was looking for a bottle of wine to console himself that indeed his TT has grown wings and flown off somewhere...;)

I am sure there are some nice ones available for a good price, I would have no qualms at all about buying a used one from any of the vintage online shops I've seen. A new belt, lubricate the motor/gears and you are good to go.

JG...that is not a flattering picture of old Steven...:peek....and these days I can never tell if they are real or photo-shopped...:dunno:

He is what...almost 70 now so I can't fault him for showing his age.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
You guys are lucky I'm only on my phone right now as I'm sure there are plenty of good Steven pics and I know Magic would be in agreement with me on this. Just my personal taste. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online