Sinead O'Connor Wants To Pose In Playboy

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
It's not really 'music news' with Sinead anymore, but now she wants to pose in Playboy with 'sex gear' and a 'dog collar'. :wtf:

LINK: CANOE -- JAM! Music: O'Connor wants to be in Playboy

Sinead O'Connor is determined to strip off for a Playboy shoot before she dies - because she was too "miserable" to shed her clothes when she was a young singer.

The Nothing Compares 2 U hitmaker, 45, is eager to pose for a saucy spread in Hugh Hefner's magazine in the future, and has another desire she wants to carry out in her lifetime.

She tells The Word magazine, "There's so much I wouldn't (sic) liked to do when I was younger and I was too miserable and Irish.

"A Playboy shoot is on my bucket list. And I like the idea of doing some interview in weird sex gear, talking about something really serious. The economy! You can talk about serious issues while you're b**lock naked, on all fours, in your dog collar!"

dynamic_resize

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
She was just an amazing talent, very sad to see what she's become really with all the divorces and all the bipolar/depression stuff, but the fact is, much as I am personally all for equal rights, Hugh Heffner probably isn't, and last time I checked 'Playboy Playmate of the Month' doesn't do little fat bald ******* women.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Good lord...Playboy sales would Drop off the map if she posed.:wtf:

I think she should get back in therapy or increase her medication.

It's both funny...and pathetic at the same time.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Oh geez :rolleyes: She already admits to wanting to be a back door Betty... why doesn't she just get it overwith, hit up Ron Jeremy and make a couple flicks if she wants sexual attention so bad? What is it going to do, ruin her credibility??

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.