Sinead O'Connor Wants To Pose In Playboy

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
y'all have Sinead written off as this fat, ugly, has been. Granted she may not be the playboy bunny type (meaning she wont arouse your *****) but she still has something to offer, and she isn't fat~~

For her age, I think she is still very attractive. Much better than those over-done barbie dolls with fake breasts, botox/juvederm/collagen enhanced faces, and lipo-sucked bodies.

She even has some pretty awesome body art to show off.

Well I wasn't writing anything off with Sinead, I merely felt Sinead should broaden her horizions. :flirt It's up to her if she goes ahead with this playboy thing, but has playboy ever really ever satisified anybody in the long run. Things may only getting worse given everything ends up on the Internet.

Just felt it would seem better if she was using her fame for good rather than being an absolute Train Wreck. Though I cannot avoid the fact that "you are what you are" :peek

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
It probably doesn't matter what Sinead wants, I'm not sure the way Playboy works is that anyone who wants to pose for them can just walk up to their office and start stripping down to their panties, I assume there have to be certain Playboy criteria given their history and reputation as the best selling men's magazine in history, and like I said before I guarantee that being middle-aged, bald, bi-sexual, and covered in tattoo's aren't amongst them.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
ILJP, I'm quite surprised you going for bald girl singers, your Adele has more hair than the entire Motorhead road crew combined...

Adele-winner-of-the-six-Grammys-2012-7.jpg

It was on the news the other day (whyever it's newsworthy I don't know) that Adele has started another craze for big hair.

y'all have Sinead written off as this fat, ugly, has been. Granted she may not be the playboy bunny type (meaning she wont arouse your *****) but she still has something to offer, and she isn't fat~~

For her age, I think she is still very attractive. Much better than those over-done barbie dolls with fake breasts, botox/juvederm/collagen enhanced faces, and lipo-sucked bodies.

She even has some pretty awesome body art to show off.

haberse-casado-Sinead-OConnor-matrimonio_IECIMA20111227_0043_8.jpg

These images are from January 2012...she looks better without all the makeup:

Sinead-OConnor-007.jpg

5986578.bin

It's just the severe hair that spoils her looks - she's always had such a pretty face.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'm just sorry because I don't know what you girls are seeing..:wtf: I just find her a little dikey and I know that so judgemental of me but really.. I'm not attracted to the way men look and she's close enough to me to look like a man..:nw:
Even that picture of Britney turns my stomach.. :yuk:

Some of us guys don't go for that rugged out doorsey types like you girls do..

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe that is why she wants to pose in Playboy, Slip'n.....

to show off her dikey curves. Maybe change the way people think.

:peek

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I'm just sorry because I don't know what you girls are seeing..:wtf: I just find her a little dikey and I know that so judgemental of me but really.. I'm not attracted to the way men look and she's close enough to me to look like a man..:nw:
Even that picture of Britney turns my stomach.. :yuk:

Some of us guys don't go for that rugged out doorsey types like you girls do..

I think men generally prefer longer hair on women, so what about when she looked like this?

oap368.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That's a very nice picture of her Tray...makes you wonder why she Ever went for the uber-short hairstyle in the first place. Maybe it does have something to do with her disorder...:hm:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I think men generally prefer longer hair on women, so what about when she looked like this?

oap368.jpg

She is fine there. Tray.. And I do apologize for coming off as a stuffy guy who prefers his woman like a top model.. But the point of this is she wants to pose for Playboy..
That magazine has a rep for the stepford wife look.. There is nothing wrong with loving a girl for her heart..
But let's just look at this from a male point of view..

How would you girls enjoy seeing say Keith Richards naked?? How about Sean Connery?? Between the two you would probably pick Sean..
But dosn't he look more dapper with his clothes on??
Maybe you can see my point after that little exercise..
I'm sure if it was up to the ability of the photographer shooting Sinead they could make her look marvelous..
But... ya... oh well.. That puts the whole mental picture in a different awareness..:peek

gguerra

Reaction score
I think she is just letting off steam and speaking her mind. I don't think she would actually consider posing and I HIGHLY doubt Playboy would even consider it. Maybe some other magazine but NOT Playboy. It would not be a pretty picture. She's not totally fat but somewhat overweight, in her 40's and just not feminine. She has (or had) an attractive face but her bald head did not help her overall appearance.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I don't think you came across like that Slip, and understand what you mean.

Never been a fan of Sean, so can my choice be between Keith Richards and Daniel Craig please? :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArturoThre

Members online

No members online now.